Complex buildings of high class apartment in Xuan Dinh Communeadmin
– Including five high-class apartment buildings with modern 25-storey;
– A building is a commercial center combining office for lease of 30 floors high;
– Electricity and water systems, transportation, green designed modernly and uniformly meeting European standards.
Investment projects: “Complex buildings of high class apartment, house for rent and public services” is awarded to construction Investment, Construction Joint Stock Company – Bach Dang Construction Corporation as the investor according to Decision No. 1155/UBND-KH-DT dated 11/02/2010 by Ha Noi People’s Committee.
This project is a subproject in the overall project more than 500 ha designed modernly, uniformly with full service commercial, sport and recreation, the central agencies Central, Dong Ngac University, the high school, secondary school, primary school, nursery and green park approved by the Hanoi People’s Committee for the North of Co Nhue – Chem ratio 1 / 500 by the Decision No.1083/QD-UBND on 21/03/2008
The project is located in the northwest of Hanoi and on the land area of Xuan Dinh commune, Tu Liem district, Hanoi with the boundaries:
Career planning east section line 30 meters (under construction),
– The Eastern is adjacent to the planned road with cross section of 30m wide (being executed), running along the rail ing up Thang Long bridge.
– The Western is adjacent to the planned road with cross section of 25m wide, Dong Ngac University area and schools.
– The Southern is adjacent to the Central Emulation and Reward Board (new).
– The Northern is adjacent to the planned road of 60m wide (being executed) that connects from Pham Van Dong road (the 3rd belt) acrossing to the project, running to the Geology University and next to next to the Urban area owned by Korean Corporation.
The project is located at the intersection of road 60m and road 30m (being executed) and far about 150m from Pham Van Dong road and about 1.500 from Thang Long bridge, about 5km from the National Conference Center and about 10km from the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter.